Wednesday 25 November 2015

Panning / Shutter Shots

Panning Shots 





For these panning shots, I switched my camera to TV mode (Time Variant) and changed my shutter speed to 1/20 for slow and focused shots. Panning shots blur out the background and focus on the object you are panning on, which creates a perfect focused shot. Also, I set my ISO (International Standards Organisation) to ISO 100 to give a balanced light exposure for the shots I've took above.

Shutter Shots



To create the perfect Shutter Shot, you will need to zoom in and snap the shot at the same time. To do this correctly, you will need to have the mode to be set on TV and the ISO to be set on 100. When you view the shutter shots you've taken (e.g above pictures) you can see that the image looks 


No comments:

Post a Comment